Ask Question
7 August, 00:38

Purchases on account are given below: October November December 30,000 40,000 50,000 55% of the month's purchases will be paid in the month of the purchase; the remaining 45% will be paid in the following month. How much will the cash payments for purchases be in November

+3
Answers (1)
  1. 7 August, 01:24
    0
    Cash payments for purchase in November = $35,500

    Explanation:

    cash payments for purchase in November=0.55*November+0.45*October

    which is equal to

    = (0.55*40000) + (0.45*30000)

    which is equal to

    =$35500.
Know the Answer?
Not Sure About the Answer?
Get an answer to your question ✅ “Purchases on account are given below: October November December 30,000 40,000 50,000 55% of the month's purchases will be paid in the month ...” in 📙 Business if there is no answer or all answers are wrong, use a search bar and try to find the answer among similar questions.
Search for Other Answers