Ask Question
25 February, 18:26

150g of sugar was used to make a bottle of 8% syrup. How much water was used to make this bottle of syrup? How much syrup is there in this bottle?

0
Answers (1)
  1. 25 February, 19:16
    0
    150g/8 = 18.75g (mass of 1% of the syrup)

    If 8% of the syrup is sugar, the remaining 92% must be water.

    18.75g*92=1725g (mass of the water used to make this bottle of syrup)

    mass of sugar + mass of water = Total mass of the syrup

    150g + 1725g = 1875g of syrup (=1.875kg of syrup)
Know the Answer?
Not Sure About the Answer?
Get an answer to your question ✅ “150g of sugar was used to make a bottle of 8% syrup. How much water was used to make this bottle of syrup? How much syrup is there in this ...” in 📙 Mathematics if there is no answer or all answers are wrong, use a search bar and try to find the answer among similar questions.
Search for Other Answers